The Union County Fatherhood Initiative Coalition [UCFIC] has developed a pilot Union County Fatherhood Program [UCFP] to educate, support and strengthen fathers and young men who are the fathers of tomorrow. The UCFIC seeks $60,000 in contributed support, grants and/or contracts. As an individual contributor you will help make it possible for UCFIC to meet its 2020 goals.
Goals of the program for participants are:
1) strengthen awareness/understanding of father/male roles and responsibilities;
2) improve personal communication skills;
3) improve father engagement and family relationships;
4) improve self-esteem, self-care and self-efficacy;
5) strengthen social supports and community resource access.
Sponsorship levels begin at $500.00. Click on LEARN MORE button for additional information.